Each October 1, America celebrates Work to End Domestic Violence Day, which kicks off Domestic Violence Awareness Month. It's a great time to draw attention to the issue and highlight your organization's efforts. CAEPV's End Domestic Violence Day program includes materials employers can use for employee education and to spread the word about their involvement.
Program Format (Updated 2003)
A collection of resources, templates and tools, on a CD-ROM (Windows*) format, including:
1. Work to End Domestic Violence Day and Domestic Violence Awareness Month Materials, in PDF format
- A message from CAEPV
- Newsletter Article
- Payroll Stuffer
- Sample Letter from CEO/e-mail message
- Sample News Release
- Activity Ideas
- Domestic Violence Statistics
- Feedback Sheet
2. Sample Workplace Policy (PDF)
3. Sample Survey - Violence at Work (PDF)
All the tools and elements of the program are provided free to CAEPV members in the Member Center. Non-members can purchase copies of the program through this link.
*Minimum Operating System Requirements: WINDOWS 95