CAEPV offers its extensive research, policy knowledge and issue expertise exclusively to its members. You'll receive personalized assistance implementing programs tailored to your organization's culture and objectives. Whether you need training, speaking points, program guidance or crisis consultation, we're always at your service. We understand your priorities and issues. And we know what works.
What you get
- Customized education and prevention programs
- Regular updates on legislation, best practices, member efforts
- Seminars, training sessions and special access to speakers
- Gender-neutral and diversity-sensitive materials
- Pre- and post-implementation surveys to target efforts and measure results
- Assistance on developing community outreach programs and partnerships
- Extensive networking opportunities with other members
Our materials and messages are tailored to business. Our programs are designed with the workplace in mind.
Why it's worth it
By implementing a proven program, appropriate for your company and culture, you can create measurable change. By raising awareness of domestic violence within your organization, you're helping to prevent it in your community - and society at large. Your membership in the Alliance makes an enormous difference.