Domestic Violence 101
From Types of Abuse Defined to Signs of An Abusive Relationship, we've assembled a wide variety of general information on the subject of partner wholesale led lights
violence, including research findings.
New Hampshire DV Fatality Report 2004
New Hampshire DV Fatality Report 2004.pdf [ Download
This document is produced by the New Hampshire Governor's Commission on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Domestic Violence Fatality Review Committee
Their objectives are:
1. To describe trends and patterns of domestic violence-related fatalities in New
2. To identify high risk factors, current practices, gaps in systemic responses, and
barriers to safety in domestic violence situations.
3. To educate the public, policy makers and funders about fatalities due to domestic
violence and about strategies for intervention.
4. To recommend policies, practices and services that will encourage collaboration and
reduce fatalities due to domestic violence.
5. To improve the sources of domestic violence data collection by developing systems
to share information between agencies and offices that work with domestic violence
6. To more effectively facilitate the prevention of domestic violence fatalities through